Hawaii’s Largest Medical Malpractice Law Firm
Honolulu attorneys fighting for injured patients since 1973
As the largest medical malpractice law firm in Hawaii, Cronin, Fried, Sekiya, Kekina & Fairbanks, Attorneys at Law has helped many injured patients obtain compensation for their losses by holding healthcare professionals accountable for their mistakes. We take immense pride in this area of our practice, because proving liability for errors, oversights, and substandard treatment does more than help our client. Our work also helps ensure a higher quality of healthcare for all Hawaiians. When you retain our services for your medical malpractice claim, you get an experienced and concerned attorney backed by the resources of an established law firm with a long record of success in cases like yours.
Dedicated legal service that delivers results
Since our firm’s founding in 1973, Cronin, Fried, Sekiya, Kekina & Fairbanks has built a strong reputation for legal excellence. In the field of medical malpractice, we have secured numerous multi-million-dollar verdicts and settlements for our clients, including:
- $16.5 million for childbirth malpractice
- $8 million for childbirth malpractice
- $8 million for a hospital error resulting in brain damage
- $5.5 million for military hospital malpractice
- $4.8 million for prescription pill complication
- $4.3 million for emergency room malpractice
- $4.3 million for defective prescription medicine
- $4 million for improper spinal injury treatment
- $3 million for failure to properly diagnose a patient’s condition
- $2.5 million for an anesthesia error
- $2.3 million for a dangerous medical vaccine
- $2 million for surgical malpractice
- $1.1 million for defective vaccine
- $1 million for swine flu shot complications
Although no law firm can guarantee results, we have a strong record of success in complex and highly contentious medical malpractice cases, involving misdiagnosis, birth injuries, surgical errors and other forms of substandard care. Our firm has received an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest peer rating given for professionalism and ethics in the practice of law. We have also been listed in Super Lawyers magazine and Best Lawyers in America.
Contact a reputable medical malpractice law firm in Honolulu, Hawaii
If you or a loved one has been harmed due to negligence by a doctor, surgeon, hospital, or other healthcare provider, see Cronin, Fried, Sekiya, Kekina & Fairbanks, Attorneys at Law for a free case evaluation. We handle medical malpractice cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay no attorneys’ fees until we recover compensation on your behalf. To best accommodate our clients, we offer evening and weekend meetings, and Japanese, Korean, and Tagalog are spoken in our office. Call us today at 808-524-1433 or contact us online for a free consultation.